Monday, November 2, 2009

National Novel Writing Month - NaNoWriMo

So, I started it tonight. I only have 1300-ish out of 50,000 words written so far, but I'm gonna do it.

This is going to be quite a struggle for me, as the topic I've chosen is my brother, Scott. A lot of the individual memories and information will be fiction because I can't remember anything anymore - getting old. :( But, the story is based on real life. It is based on my relationship with my brother, his relationship and addiction to food, and all of our struggles throughout the years.

I am thanking everyone in advance for your support and encouragement through this process. I know it is going to be a very emotional month for me, but the end goal is to get someone to see my story and help Scott. Otherwise, we will all lose him before too long, and I just can't bear to think of that.

There's a link here - on the left somewhere - if you would like to follow along with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewel of the Lion's Shop on Etsy's Fan Box

Julie's Blog and Beyond - A Writer's Life's Fan Box

Twitter

Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread - FOUR (4) LOAVES - ON SALE NOW!!