Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NaNoWriMo, Update

Hi all,

I have just posted the first 10 chapters of my NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) novel, chapter by chapter, here on my blog...below.

NaNoWriMo is a month-long adventurous writing spree where the participants try and write 50,000 words in 30 days, creating a novel.

I am writing my brother's story, partially because I need to get it out of my system, but mostly because I want someone to help him somehow. Keep your fingers crossed that Oprah takes notice! Most of this story is based on real-life, but there are a lot of fictional elements too, as I can't remember everything, I'm getting old. :)

Anyway, from now on I'll be posting the chapters as I write them, instead of a big bunch like these last ones. If you feel like checking me and my story out on NaNoWriMo, and keeping track of my word count, there is a box on the left side somewhere here that you can click on and will take you right to my site.

Thanks to all for your support and encouragement - I've got a LONG way to go still, but I think I'm gonna make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewel of the Lion's Shop on Etsy's Fan Box

Julie's Blog and Beyond - A Writer's Life's Fan Box

Twitter

Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread - FOUR (4) LOAVES - ON SALE NOW!!