Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Live, Hope, Create

I did ten toe-touches today. My Grandpa used to say that if you did a hundred toe-touches each day, you'd be in the best shape of your life. I guess it's a start.

Live, hope, create...what does it mean, really? Well, just what it says I guess. Hugely optimistic, I suppose, but ultimately the essence of my being. Deep, I know.

Why am I writing a blog? Well, I thought I knew the answer, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm pretentious. Maybe I need therapy without the therapist and office and pictures of waterfalls. Maybe I'm bored. Maybe I just want to write again and this is the easiest way to kick myself into gear. Maybe someone out there can relate to something I say. Maybe I can change the world.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love reading your blog I can hear you talking what you write. This is great you have inspired me and I am going to start writing a blog too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Jewel of the Lion's Shop on Etsy's Fan Box

Julie's Blog and Beyond - A Writer's Life's Fan Box

Twitter

Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread - FOUR (4) LOAVES - ON SALE NOW!!